In this inaugural virtual panel discussion presented by IGSA and Maxxsure in their landmark partnership, we will explore the cyber risk 'state of the union' for the gaming
industry and highlight the steps that gaming industry leaders can take to improve their cyber risk posture.
Our featured panelists include David Tyburski - CISO at Wynn Resorts, and Brendan Cooper - Chief Innovation Officer at Maxxsure,
and the panel was moderated by Mark Pace - Managing Director at IGSA.
The discussion covered a range of topics:
- - How the increase in online gaming, accelerated by the pandemic, has contributed to the increase in cyber risk for the gaming industry
- - The susceptibility of legacy infrastructure in gaming companies
- - The risks associated with equipment manufacturing, going beyond mere IT cyber risk
- - Approaches to collecting data, quantifying cyber risk, and using this data to actively manage cyber risk on a continuous basis
- - The financial and practical benefits to executive leadership from implementing a data-driven cyber risk management strategy