Cyber threats constantly evolve with increasing intensity and complexity. The ability to achieve mission objectives and deliver business functions is increasingly reliant on information systems and the Internet, resulting in increased cyber risks that could cause severe disruption to a company’s business functions or operational supply chain, impact reputation, or compromise sensitive customer data and intellectual property.
5 Questions CEOs Should Ask About Cyber Risks:
1. How is our executive leadership informed about the current level and business impact of cyber risks to our company?
2. What is the current level and business impact of cyber risks to our company? What is our plan to address identified risks?
3. How does our cybersecurity program apply industry standards and best practices?
4. How many and what types of cyber incidents do we detect in a normal week? What is the threshold for notifying our executive leadership?
5. How comprehensive is our cyber incident response plan? How often is it tested?
Maxxsure helps organizations and the management quantify the risks associated with Cyber Threats.